(1) The provision of the website and any services we provide may be reliant on information provided by you, so you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance with the other clauses of this user agreement. Any information we hold (because of this agreement or otherwise) will be used, for example, to identify you, run the website and our business efficiently, or for marketing purposes we may share your information with organisations who are our business partners or agents to contact you advising you about information, goods, services and anything else which we think may be of interest to you. If you do want to receive the information please e-mail us at team(at)sportstation.co.uk. Also If we share aggregate information with selected third parties we do not disclose individual names or any identifying information. We use our best endeavours to keep your information secure. We refer you to clause 7 of the User Agreement relating to your obligations of keeping username and password secure.
(2) We use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the website.
(b) Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognise your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to us, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or registering with us, you remain anonymous to us. Cookies come in two flavours: session-based and persistent
(i) Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer
(ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (whatever the case may be) and to track your use. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies expire after two years
(c) Users who disable their web browser�s ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our Website but will not be able to successfully use our service.
(4) If you register with us, we will collect personal information from you in addition to the non-personal information described above. This may be stored in a cookie file on your hard-drive.
(5) If you visit our Site by "clicking-through" from another site and you have registered with that other site, then certain information about you that you have provided to that other site may be passed to us. Likewise, if you register with us and then click onto another site, then certain information about you that you have provided may be passed to that other site. Details of the other site�s policies about privacy and your information generally should be available on that other site.
(7) When you give us information about another individual or organisation it is on the basis that they have agreed to this.
(8) You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
(9) All users and Advertisers specifically agree that any information obtained relating to other website users or advertisers will be stored and used only in accordance with current relevant Data Protection legislation which applies within England and Wales.